Midwestern Mobility Dumbwaiters
Dumbwaiters are custom made for each order and are non-returnable. No exceptions.
If your dumbwaiter has not been shipped, you can cancel for a fee of 10% (ten percent).
Midwestern Mobility Electric Scooters
Canceled scooter orders are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. If the mobility scooters has left the warehouse and you cancel, or if you choose to return the scooter within 10 days of receipt, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and a freight charge of $150.00, and actual freight costs if the item was express shipped. No scooter returns will be accepted after 10 days from the date of delivery.
Replacement Parts and Warehouse Items: No returns are accepted on these items. No exceptions.
Midwestern Mobility Lift Chairs
To return a lift chair, please call us at 1-877-637-9988. A return authorization (RA) form will be sent to you. Return the completed form and we will issue you an RA number and advise you on the best way to ship the product. Specific return policies are below:
- Returns must be shipped within 10 days of delivery in the original packaging.
- The lift chair must be in like new condition. As these are considered Medical Devices by the FDA their guidelines apply.
- The customer is responsible for freight costs both ways plus a 25% restocking fee unless chair is defective.
- Chairs returned due to being refused by the customer or deemed undeliverable by freight carrier are subject to fees for freight both ways and a 25% restocking fee.
- Stock chairs canceled prior to shipment subject to $100 cancellation fee.
- Builder chairs with customer features such as leather or any special options are NON-RETURNABLE and cannot be canceled once in production.
- Special delivery options such as inside delivery fees and White Glove fees are NON-REFUNDABLE once the lift chair is shipped unless the chair is defective.
All lift chairs are Drop Shipped directly from the manufacturer. The above return policy reflects the actual costs charged by the manufacturers for returned product.
Midwestern Mobility Stair Lifts
Stair Lifts are semi-custom made products as the track is cut to the length of your staircase. The track can often be reused however there are several hours of labor expense involved in the preparation of a lift for the application. In addition, shipping of the product is expensive. The following is the return policy on new stair lifts. Purchase of our stair lift means you understand and accept the return terms and conditions below. You may cancel your order prior to shipment and obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Stair lifts may be returned within 5 business days of receipt for a refund less the following:
- All returned stair lifts shall incur a 25% restocking fee calculated from the gross selling price to cover the cost of handling and initial preparation of the unit.
- All returned stair lifts will be charged the outbound freight expense incurred by the company to ship the unit, which is $249.00
- Return shipping is the obligation of the customer.
Please contact Customer Service at 877-637-9988 to obtain a Return Authorization form prior to shipping the unit back. The Return Authorization will provide exact instructions on the return process.
Refused Shipment Policy:
If a stair lift shipment is refused by the customer at the delivery address, the customer will be responsible for a minimum $750 fee to cover prep, handling, track, and freight charges.
Midwestern Mobility Wheelchair Lifts and Scooter Lifts for Vehicles
If you are not happy with your lift for any reason and it has not been installed, simply return it within 10 days of receipt. Freight charges plus a 25% restocking fee apply to all wheelchair lift returns. Vehicle lifts that have been installed on any vehicle cannot be returned.
Call us for a return authorization number between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm CST Monday through Friday. We will send you a return request form for you to sign and return. A return authorization number will then be issued. The Return Authorization number must be on the outside of the box.
Returned lifts must be in new condition, with original packaging, instructions, and warranty material. Again, vehicle lifts that have been installed cannot be returned.
Your refund will be processed after the item has been inspected. We will credit the original credit card. If you paid by check, a refund check will be mailed to you.
If the lift has not shipped, you can cancel you order.
Midwestern Mobility Vertical Platform Lifts
Vertical platform lifts are custom made for each order and are non-returnable. No exceptions.
If your vertical lift has not been shipped, you can cancel for a fee of 25% (twenty five percent).
Midwestern Mobility Accessories and Other Items
All Accessories or Items not listed above may be returned within 15 days of purchase. You are responsible for shipping cost. Once the item is received and inspected, your refund will be processed.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Missouri, U.S.A.
Still have questions? Contact us!
Toll Free - 877-637-9988